The Denver probate litigation lawyer at Donald Glenn Peterson Attorney at Law has extensive experience defending our clients’ rights and interests in probate litigation.
Probate litigation typically arises when any party involved in the administration or distribution of an estate takes issue with the will and/or how the estate is being managed. In most cases, probate litigation is an emotionally draining, highly stressful process that can take months to resolve, can be expensive and can embitter once close relatives towards each other. As a result, it’s essential that individuals – whether they are creditors, executors, beneficiaries or others – work with the experienced Denver probate litigation lawyer at Donald Glenn Peterson Attorney at Law to ensure that:
- Their rights and best interests are fully protected at every step of the process.
- They have the best possible legal representation in court.
- They have the best chances of resolving probate litigation as efficiently and beneficially as possible so they can focus on moving on with life.
Some of the specific probate litigation issues that our lawyer is skilled at handling include those related to:
- Inheritance disputes
- Disputes regarding the validity of a will and/or trust (such as in cases when there are multiple versions of a will that have conflicting language)
- Allegations that the decedent lacked testamentary capacity, was under undue influence and/or was under duress when the will was drafted and put into effect
- Allegations of fraud associated with the will
- Disputes arising over paternity issues, common law marriages or nontraditional family units
- Disputes regarding powers of attorney
- Allegations that an executor has breached fiduciary responsibilities
- Matters involving minor children and/or special needs family members
- Matters involving conservatorships and guardianships
Consulting with an Experienced Denver Probate Litigation Lawyer
If you are facing complex probate litigation proceedings and need help defending your interests, the Denver probate litigation lawyer at Donald Glenn Peterson Attorney at Law is here to help you aggressively protect your rights at every step of the legal process. Regardless of the nature of the probate litigation in your case, our full-service law firm can effectively defend your rights and interests to help you get through the probate litigation process as favorably and efficiently as possible.
For more information regarding our services, as well as professional legal advice regarding the best manner in which to move forward with probate litigation proceedings, contact the experienced and trusted Denver probate litigation lawyer at Donald Glenn Peterson Attorney at Law by emailing us or calling (303) 758-0999.