The Denver estate planning lawyer at Donald Glenn Peterson Attorney at Law has extensive experience helping clients develop estate plans that meet their needs and wishes.
Whether or not you have children, taking the time to work with an experienced lawyer to work out your estate planning needs can be crucial to minimizing potential uncertainties while maximizing the value of your estate and assets should you become incapacitated or eventually pass on. By setting up a legal estate plan, you can rest assured that your wishes will be followed and your beneficiaries will be taken care of for years to come. At Donald Glenn Peterson Attorney at Law, our Denver estate planning lawyer has extensive experience working with clients from all socio-economic backgrounds and helping them develop the best possible estate plan to meet their needs. Some of the specific elements of estate planning that we are highly skilled at handling include:
- Living wills and incapacity planning, which can empower your loved ones to follow through with your end-of-life wishes in terms of your medical needs
- Powers of attorney, which involves formally appointing a specific individual to act on your behalf in the event you are disabled, stricken ill or otherwise unable to make decisions
- Special needs inheritance planning, which can involve setting up special trusts for members of your family who may have special needs that can help them avoid paying exorbitant taxes while allowing them to collect government benefits they may need
- Estate planning for nontraditional families, which involves setting up legal estate plans for blended families, families of same-sex couples and others who have nontraditional family units
- Insurance issues associated with estate planning, which can involve putting insurance into special trusts that help your beneficiaries avoid excessive estate taxes in the future.
Consulting with a Trusted Denver Estate Planning Lawyer
If you are ready to start developing a comprehensive estate plan that will give your family the legal authority and moral support to carry out your wishes in the future, the Denver estate planning lawyer at Donald Glenn Peterson Attorney at Law is here to help you at every step of the process. Regardless of whether you have a small or large estate, our full-service law firm can develop, draft and thoroughly review an effective estate plan that will help your beneficiaries avoid having to deal with lengthy and contentious probate proceedings, expensive estate taxes and other emotional and financial headaches down the line.
For more information regarding our services, as well as professional legal advice regarding the best manner in which to move forward with your estate planning affairs, contact the experienced and trusted Denver estate planning lawyer at Donald Glenn Peterson Attorney at Law by emailing us or calling (303) 758-0999.